When you install DDKits, you can start creating your own apps and use 80/443 with all the environments. DDKits is an app that completely isolate development environments. Each environment contains the following:
- Same port as your local host or Virtual machine
- Quick start with short questions about your new environment
- Fast installation of any new container or image
- Random backend port pick, which saves the trouble of making sure that the container's port is not used with another container.
- Save yourself from proxy's issue and let DDKits set it up for you.
- You can create 10+ environments within the same machine.
- Create your DNS domains with any environment in the time of installation.
- Get jenkins, Solr and PhpMyAdmin on each of the environments.
By: Mutasem Elayyoub